- The last time I bought dinner at Panda Express, I got a fortune from my cookie that read: "A distant romance could begin to look more promising." To make it even more useless, there were no lottery numbers included.
- I turn the big 3-9 next month. The numbers add up to twelve. I hated being twelve; I suspect being thirty-nine will be somewhat less painful, puberty-wise, but that's about it.
- Tori and I spent Friday night at a VIP shindig at Open Books, which was fantastic. I highly recommend being a VIP at least once in your life. Trust me, you'll like it.
- I took a first step into my stumbling back to graduate school with a trip to Dominican University to get some information on their Library & Information Science College. All in all, I really dig the campus and the professors. I shall do a little more sniffing around.
- Last night was taken up with a walk to Uncommon Ground, a lovely little restaurant, where this young lady at an adjacent table absentmindedly (but thoroughly) scratched her left boob while her shirt sagged low enough that half of her right boob was clearly visible. I'm sure she's a nice lady, but as she was sitting a foot away from my wife, it made conversation somewhat halting and inconsistent.
- Finally, a question for the ladies: a guy is wearing a nice shirt (not buttoned) that's a smidge too large for him. Should he tuck it in or not?
That's all for now. Have an enjoyable and less bloody Thanksgiving.