1. What do idiots think about? This has been nagging at my brain. While on the Red Line train lately, I've glanced into the eyes of many obviously stupid people, wondering what they think about. Although I do not consider myself a genius by any definition, I do think of myself as at least marginally intelligent, and I can't figure out for the life of me what goes on in the brains of idiots.
2. Why does my wife, wonderful as she is, never throw out empty packets of Splenda, but leave them on the kitchen counter?
3. Can someone please explain to me, after all these years, the continuing popularity of Paris Hilton, and why anyone would have any positive considerations of her?
4. If you wish for something and you forget what you wish for, will it still come true?
5. If I could lose half my weight and still be relatively healthy, is that a sign that I'm obese?
6. Death drops by your door and informs you it's your time. However, after beating him in a poker game, you are given a choice of one of the following wishes Death will grant you before you go:
a. four hours of sexual intercourse with the stamina and energy of a 25-year old, with any living being you choose;
b. enact a law that must be honored by the entire world for twenty years;
c. commit any crime with no fear of punishment;
d. determine the exact circumstances of your demise.
No infinite delay, though: you have an hour to decide. Explain your answer.
7. Why does Nyquil taste so bad but feel so good?